CANINE PRE-ADOPTION FORM
FELINE PRE-ADOPTION FORM
The Adoption Process:
1) Meet our animals at our weekly adoption fairs, via private meet and greet, or through Petfinder or Adopt-a-Pet. Once you decide this animal is right for you, please fill out our adoption application (supplied above.)
2) Once we approve your application, we will contact you for a phone interview and a homecheck.
3) Upon a successful interview and homecheck, the animal is yours! Congratulations!
We also offer a FOSTER TO ADOPT (FTA) program. Interested adopters can FOSTER their animal for 14 days and have first rights to adoption. After 14 days, the animal must attend adoption events, even if the foster parents have not made a final decision.
We offer a Foster-to-adopt program, this is a great way to see if a dog/cat is right for you before committing to adopt. This program allows for potential adopters to foster for a whole month and have first rights to adoption.
The process is as follows:
1. Fall in love with one of our lovely adoptable cats or dogs.
2. Fill out a Foster-to-adopt form and once approved we will contact you to schedule a home check.
3.Upon a successful homecheck, the cat/dog will be your foster until you decide to officially adopt.
4. Once you decide to adopt your furry friend, we will make it official and the dog/cat is yours! Congratulations!
5. If you decide NOT to adopt, you can foster the dog/cat until they are adopted.
Do you like this page?