To reach our Volunteer Coordinator, please email her at email@example.com
“When I heard there were opportunities in the Palisades so close to my house to volunteer with animals, I was ecstatic. I think volunteering is a great opportunity to help animals that have been mistreated, abused, and neglected find loving homes with superb owners that will meet their every need.”
–Kayla, 7th grade
Voice For The Animals is a volunteer-based organization. Without them, we couldn’t do what we do.
There are many volunteer opportunities:
- Assisting at our Sunday Adoption events in the Pacific Palisades: helping set up the site and explain to passersby the value of adopting a dog or a cat. Comforting and socializing with the dogs and cats. Taking down the site and store our equipment at the end of the adoption. Please note that in order to volunteer with us at our Sunday Adoption events, you must contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date to volunteer.
- Transporting animals to and from the adoption site and/or to the veterinarian
- Planning, selling and collecting donations
- Photography and videography
- Creating donation drives at your local school
- Making baked goods to sell for donations
- Posting photos and information about our adoptable animals on websites
- Creating flyers, signs, programs, and invites – the posting them
- Encourage people you know to “like” us on Facebook
- Fostering cats or dogs!
Hannah, Age 15
“I like volunteering here because I care about animals and this is a way I can help abandoned cats and dogs.”
Louie, Age 12
“I like volunteering for the VFTA because it gives me a chance every sunday to help the animals and find them good homes.”
Daniel, Age 10
“I enjoy volunteering because I love to work with animals. When I get to work with animals that are in a tough spot I feel good that I make them happy.”
Many of our volunteers come for Community Service credit and stay on as they grow up. The youngest volunteers are in Middle School and the oldest are ageless! Our Volunteer needs are constantly changing. Let us know how you want to help the animals!